PDA

View Full Version : How to invite friends to coop

Bergein
09-07-2011, 01:25 PM
Been trying to fiqure out how to invite my friends to a coop game is there a menu where i can send them a invite or what. Do we have to be in the same area cuse if i could send a invite that would be way easyer lol

Feral_Soul
09-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Press start on your controller and go to lobby, R1 till you hit friends and click invite. If your friends don't appear you can click invite and fill in their name and than invite.
These instructions are for PS3.

Bergein
09-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Press start on your controller and go to lobby, R1 till you hit friends and click invite. If your friends don't appear you can click invite and fill in their name and than invite.
These instructions are for PS3.

Sweet thanks was wondering this all night but now i know also hate thoes infected zombies scare the crap out of me

foxhoundxxIII
09-07-2011, 08:55 PM
at wat time during the game can that be done cuz when im playing and i press start the go to lobby is grayed out i cant go to it to invite

BoundedRabbit
09-07-2011, 09:47 PM
u must pass the prologue first before you can invite

xCONCR3T3
09-07-2011, 10:54 PM
Also you gotta make sure that the connections isnt set to local play.

Go to main title screen and go to options. Internet. And change it.

Trajil
09-08-2011, 03:48 AM
at wat time during the game can that be done cuz when im playing and i press start the go to lobby is grayed out i cant go to it to invite
I'm having the same problem, been having it since chapter three. I was playing MP earlier in the day. I've checked to make sure my connection settings are not LAN. I've had others send me invites as well, only to have a message state something along the lines of: game session cannot be joined. It's not because their party was full and I have an open NAT. Please, please tell me this is being worked on.

Feral_Soul
09-08-2011, 11:47 AM
I'm having the same problem, been having it since chapter three. I was playing MP earlier in the day. I've checked to make sure my connection settings are not LAN. I've had others send me invites as well, only to have a message state something along the lines of: game session cannot be joined. It's not because their party was full and I have an open NAT. Please, please tell me this is being worked on.

This is happening to me as well, some kind of glitch in co-op. I also have open Nat and my friends have no problem joining me but some of them I can't join because there Nat is moderate or worse, they in turn have to join me. Sometimes when playing it says ppl are near would you like to join, this is also hit and miss for me, some I can join some it says connection failed or something like that. I think a patch is needed and will arrive soon.

Trajil
09-08-2011, 03:32 PM
From Deep Silver Tech Support
thank you for your inquiry.

Since there are currently problems with the server infrastructure, we had to
turn off the multiplayer function. We are working hard on this problem and
hope we will soon be able to provide you with the multiplayer function again.
We kindly ask for your patience, multiplayer mode will be back soon.

Krazee DD
09-08-2011, 03:38 PM
From Deep Silver Tech Support
thank you for your inquiry.

Since there are currently problems with the server infrastructure, we had to
turn off the multiplayer function. We are working hard on this problem and
hope we will soon be able to provide you with the multiplayer function again.
We kindly ask for your patience, multiplayer mode will be back soon.

Nice info.

Is this just for PS3?

Trajil
09-08-2011, 03:45 PM
As far as I am aware it is, could be for other platforms

Krazee DD
09-08-2011, 03:47 PM
As far as I am aware it is, could be for other platforms

Oh I hope it's not for Xbox.

We are filming a collectables guide tonight. Xbox has had no problems with co op.

Feral_Soul
09-08-2011, 03:56 PM
I played this morning and co-op worked for PS3 Is this recent?

Trajil
09-08-2011, 04:02 PM
The reply from Deep Silver Support was from this morning. I believe that it is not an all over issue as there were people on my friend list that were able to play. However, I was unable to connect to their games. Possibly regional problems?

Zombie_Ripper
09-08-2011, 04:48 PM
when i go into the lobby the press x to join is greyed out..... is this the issue others are having??

leou110
09-08-2011, 04:58 PM
when i go into the lobby the press x to join is greyed out..... is this the issue others are having??

That's exactly what's been happening to me since yesterday evening EST. Are you in the same area?? I wonder if it's regional too...

Zombie_Ripper
09-08-2011, 05:13 PM
im on the east coast of canada

roded88
09-08-2011, 07:04 PM
ive been having a similar problem but i can go to the lobby and see people but everyone i see has the "join" greyed out... ???

leou110
09-08-2011, 07:34 PM
That's exactly what's been happening with us. I can't play with others unless someone joins my game. And here's another thing that's been happening to me:

When someone does happen to join my game (which usually they don't because the connection fails) I can only play with them for a certain period of time at which point my screen completely freezes and I have to restart my console. I lose all progress from the point that they joined. This has happened three times now. Anyone else??

roded88
09-08-2011, 08:06 PM
which mine??