Question where can we find landmarks and other crap

guys i have been looking for the phsyco killer called jason in the jungle for a few days but i just cant seem to find him. i want to find him really badly because he has a chain saw and i want to store it away with jin just incase i ever need it. my plan is fool proof because i am already on level 47 so if i use it later on in the game it wilkl still be powerfull. so if any one knows where to find him please contact me at PiemonsterLuke@gmail.com or leave a comment.

The Undead's Nightmare
    check youtube to see if they have a map of where he is at. i always seem to find him without trying. if you leave from the river village and put your way point up north by that refugee camp up there it almost always seems to lead you there.

Banoi Island Security
    Abig is talking about the 'Overpass camp'. It's just a bit below and to left of there, on the map. Another way to get there is the quest from the woman on the bridge to retrieve the medical supply crates that have fallen into the ravine. If you follow that ravine to the left, it will lead you to Jason.

Thread Information