Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Multiplayer Broken on PS3?

Hi all,

I bought the game today, popped it in and it launched. Didn't seem to install -- is it running from the disc?

In any case, when I go into Options --> Online I have Game Type, Game Visibility, and Public Slots all grayed out. The game type is set to LAN and I can't change it to PSN. My "Game Lobby" returns no results.

Any ideas?

Head Hunter
    this game does run off disk, no need for an install and are you wireless or hardwired? check your router config. see if your router's security is to high maybe? i had no issue with it, sorry i can't be more help. hope this solves a little bit

I'm having the same problem. I don't think it's my router though since I play online with my PS3 with all sorts of other games all of the time.

This is incredibly frustrating...
    Has anyone figured out how to fix this?!?

Please help!!!

Same issue... I run other PS3 games online fine without a problem. Went into my Router settings and disabled the firewall, no change. We'll see how it goes...

The Undead's Nightmare Krazee DD's Avatar
    It's a server issue people.

Has nobody ever played online the day of a games release?

The servers always get overloaded. EVERY single game does this.

ROCK ON!

Haha... well yes, but I'd appreciate something like "the server is full" rather than the screen being totally nonfunctional.

The Undead's Nightmare Krazee DD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionysus View Post
    Haha... well yes, but I'd appreciate something like "the server is full" rather than the screen being totally nonfunctional.
    Hehe. I guess I missed the part about the screen. Haha Eff. My bad.

ROCK ON!

Yeah. Not so sure it's server-side because I can't even select PSN (grayed out).

It's not broken, actually. I had the same darn problem, five hours in the game until I decided to get off my behind and figure out what the heck is was. Figures it wouldn't let you do it in the in-game options. What you need to do is quit your game, go to the main menu, and then the options, as the main menu options aren't locked. I myself, now figured one problem, have another. I just hope your problem gets fixed.

After setting it to PSNetwork, managed to locate other PS3 players but cannot join their game due to wrong version of game. Any1 managed to play it online??

Thread Information