Dead Island Language Problems

Hi guys i'm having a problem where all the subtitles and menus are in gibberish or it could be in Russian because my computer can't type russian characters if someone knows how to change the language to english i'd appreciate it.

Its stupid of you to ask for support when your using cracked game, which is obvious since I have the same problem and I use a cracked one
    I made this profile so I can help you solve it .
    Just delete your game folder , install (extract) the game and put crack , no UPDATE is required , it just messes up your game.

CHeers

Its stupid of you to ask for support when your using cracked game, which is obvious since I have the same problem and I use a cracked one
    I made this profile so I can help you solve it .
    Just delete your game folder , install (extract) the game and put crack , no UPDATE is required , it just messes up your game.

CHeers

Thread Information