where can you get a stingray tail?!

I've been looking forever, WHERE CAN YOU GET A STINGRAY TAIL
    and please dont troll with steve irwin, its an old joke and that guy was epic.

quote : ouchie, lil buddy you bi'in mah fingal! its a nice lizard!

but on a serious note, where can you get it I need it for the deathslayer mod or whatever its called.

You can buy them..

I bought mine from a lone trader in the city

I <3 Shotguns
    Theres a trader in the city that you find when joeseph (not sure if thats the rite guy) brings you to the sewers for the first time, the guy he talks about saying something along the lines of "you see this guy? its the end of the ****ing world and all he cares about is making money" he sells them, but sometimes the stores change depending on your main mission so im not sure. other than that one time i found it off a zombie in the jungle and once in the sewers... hope this helps ... btw that mod = awesome so i hope you find your stingray tail soon (its easily becoming my fav mod to put on a machete... too bad its so item costly)

Edit : The shop im talking about would be easyer explained if i said got to the warehouse... then head down lol
    Last edited by LastTourniquet; 09-10-2011 at 10:55 AM.

I found mine on a floater corpse or try the trader at the life guard building at the resort

Survivor
    The guy trading near the lighthouse was selling them on mine.....
    but no point buying one as no doubt it will have disappeared the next time you play lol

I <3 Shotguns
    If you are one of the people who has the Luxury of having multi-player working then i would try bouncing around your own shops, if you don't have it for sale try asking to bounce around someone ellses (I am aware that the person who started this thread doesn't have the ability to do so but others reading it might)

i found stingray tails late in the game from the first shop in the lifegaurd station, pretty sure they can pop up in any store after a certain point in the game.

note: with deathstalker on zeds demise i beat the last boss in under 10 seconds. i upped full crit and my first hit had him keeled over until he was at 1/2 hp and a 2nd crit finished it from there. easily the best mod for fighting large enemies.

There are multiple threads asking this same question and all have been answered in basically the same way... Vendors, randomly finding it off of kills or in refrigerators.

Quote Originally Posted by Xian's love View Post
    note: with deathstalker on zeds demise i beat the last boss in under 10 seconds. i upped full crit and my first hit had him keeled over until he was at 1/2 hp and a 2nd crit finished it from there. easily the best mod for fighting large enemies.
    Yeah, if you're a Sharp Weapons expert... Sam B would have better luck landing Crits with a Tesla Modded Sledge. First Critical-Hit sends the last boss flying off the building. Done.

PC Specs:
    • Case - HAF 932 Black Edition
    • CPU - Intel Core i5-760 LGA1156
    • CPU Cooler - Scythe Mugen-2 Revision B
    • DVD Drive(s) - Asus DRW-24B1ST
    • GFX Card(s) - Asus EAH5850 TOP DirectCU 1GB GDDR5 x2
    • MOBO - Asus P7P55D-E Pro
    • OS - Windows 7 64-Bit
    • PSU - Corsair TX850W
    • RAM - Corsair Dominator Dual Module 4GB (2GBx2) DDR3-1600 Hi-performance
    • Sound Card - [Replacing]
    • Storage Device(s) - Intel X25-M SSD 120GB, Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB

Thread Information