Stuck on quest 'Chasing Shadows' (Spoiler)

I've just got into the jungle and doing the main quest Chasing Shadows for Malutero. It requires getting weapon boxes and delivering them to him.

I got both of the weapon boxes, put them in the truck. There was 2 waves of humans and I killed the lot and the zombies that come with them. On the way back there was another gang of humans I missed on the first time, got to Malutero and nothing happened so restarted from the last save (just before attacking the humans) and killed them, did the whole quest again and nothing...

Now I'm confused. I have walked to malutero with the boxes, gone back to the clearing and looked around and just can't seem to do something. Starting to think it's a bug or something

Tourist
    You need to put the crates on the ground outside maluteros bungalow then go talk to him

Unless I'm being properly simple, there isn't those sorta 'ghost spaces' to put things in on the outside of his house. I've put them down normally and gone in but still nothing.

Tourist
    They are by the other stuff and crates to the left as you approach his house.

Closer to the road then house really

Tourist
    There's a crate to the left of the ramp to Matatero's hut that you place the weapons on. There's no red ring to guide you but the "X" (playing on xbox) to place an object does show. If in doubt, the third red marker on the mini map is the spot.

Thread Information