Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banoi Island Security
    DISE- Dead Island Save Editor. It's a program that ruined the co-op badly. Hope they can block that kind of crap for DI Riptide, but doubtful.

I ran into a guy like that on the PS3 last night. At first, I noticed he just kept using his AK to kill every Walker with no regard for bullet conservation. Next thing you know, we ran into a Ram, and he just kept spraying and spraying. It went on for so long, no reloads, to the point where I just got tired and chopped the Ram down myself. To me, it's pointless. It's easier to just melee them to death.

Banoi Island Resident Edward Richtofen's Avatar

Talking

Unlimited ammo weapons are hacks. In dead island riptide There are no gun transfers
    so you have to start from scratch with weapons.
    The only good zombie Is ONE THAT FOLLOWS ME!

Mhm.... I have a gun that has infinite ammo but can like kill a Ram in 1-3 shots. I hate the ppl that have those guns that only do like 1 DMG. -_- They use it just to waste time... :I

As a Moderator on this Forum's I will help anyone who needs help. So please, if you got any problems, feel free to ask me.
    I am an experienced Dead Island Player and I have been on this Forum for a while now. I also post very helpful Tips & Tricks
    about Dead Island so feel free to check out my Profile where there are links to some of my threads that my help you out a lot
    through Dead Island.

Also, to those new members who recently joined the Forum's,
    Please don't forget to read the forum rules (http://www.deadislandforums.com/announcement.php?f=6) and also, come on down
    to the Shoutbox > Chatroom where you can chat with other Dead Island Forum players. :P

Thanks for reading this. Bye!
    - Sartex

Banoi Island Resident Edward Richtofen's Avatar
    I guess but at least they don't 1 hit kill everything.
    The only good zombie Is ONE THAT FOLLOWS ME!

I have that kind of gun and I love it. Makes it easier for me in BB Arena Very Hard difficulty

As a Moderator on this Forum's I will help anyone who needs help. So please, if you got any problems, feel free to ask me.
    I am an experienced Dead Island Player and I have been on this Forum for a while now. I also post very helpful Tips & Tricks
    about Dead Island so feel free to check out my Profile where there are links to some of my threads that my help you out a lot
    through Dead Island.

Please don't forget to read the forum rules (http://www.deadislandforums.com/announcement.php?f=6) and also, come on down
    to the Shoutbox > Chatroom where you can chat with other Dead Island Forum players. :P

- Sartex

for the people bashing this thread you gotta realise everyone plays different. me personally i didnt like the guns in this game, but if someone else wants to use them and gun through everyone and be invincible let them. back in the real world they just worked 40 hours busting there chops to pay for the game, they deserve the few hours of being a super god in a video game while relaxing and having fun

Quote Originally Posted by MelodicMizery View Post
    for the people bashing this thread you gotta realise everyone plays different. me personally i didnt like the guns in this game, but if someone else wants to use them and gun through everyone and be invincible let them. back in the real world they just worked 40 hours busting there chops to pay for the game, they deserve the few hours of being a super god in a video game while relaxing and having fun
    ^^^ This guy gets it. ^_^
    I myself enjoy that one hour in a day where I can relax, have fun, and feel like a God and mess some shiz up. ^_^ Lolololol Or maybe I am just misinterpreting what this guy said.......... All in all, I like messing shiz up

through Dead Island.

- Sartex

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxaholic View Post
    I was playing online one time and some random guy joined my game and was using his AK for like an hour, constantly shooting and never buying new ammo. I've heard about it too, so can someone explain to me how to get unlimited ammo? thx in advance.
    its definintley hacked but you dont need to buy ammo if your have the blue print to make ammo all it takes is a bleach and 2 metal scrap just stock up on those 2 and you can have a legit weapon with basically unlimmited ammo all you have to do is find a table if you run out with purna you usually dont run out when you get to the next table idk why alot people complain about ammo being too expensive in my opinion its too cheap

The Undead's Nightmare
    Quote Originally Posted by MelodicMizery View Post
    i agree with that, the problem is alot of people have mods like the m72 and then join peoples games and kill and harass other people. also another thing i complain about is ill be playing with a newb, taking our time hacking and slashing with paddles and someone joins with one hit kill guns, makes it his goal to run as fast as they can way ahead and kill everything in sight taking any fun out of the game.

alot of other games i play if it has a unlimited ammo option after i finish the game a few times i always love using unlimited ammo for a while just to mow down enemies for fun. resident evil 5 i got all sorts of goofy modded weapons

Thread Information