Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tourist

Best chest farming places

Hey everyone its killer3250 there are many places were u can chest farm but the best place to do it that got me the rare weapons which a list of those are below by doing chest farming by teleporting between River village and Bunker #02. If u have any questions on how to do it send me a message.

List of weapons from chest farming from River,village and Bunker #2

The Bushmaster
    Rare brutal machete
    Rare slicer
    Rare machete
    Rare Auto rifle
    The Crowd Pleaser

Tourist
    everybody out there I ll keep inform if I find any better places for chest farming

wat do u want for the crowd pleaser psn is SOLIDSNAKE2442

Tourist
    If anyone would like chest farm with me on ps3 and Ill help u guys get rare weapons if interested post a message or add me and send me a message on ps3 and people stop asking me for my crowd pleaser i only got one and iam not giving it up

Crowd Pleaser from Village or Bunker # 2?

i know how to dupe it if you want " but you got trust me"<<< kevin quote . for you need to trust me when duplicating case i know how to dupe and i am a rare weapon finder just like u and i think i can help you out some how maybe dupe one of my weapo first to prove myself

so i hope you accept my offer man cya ill also like to join u in a weapon farming session
    Last edited by shadowflare140; 12-02-2011 at 09:31 AM.

i will go box farming with people my gt is bart c 5 must have a headset

Gonna need to see proof of that Crowd Pleaser. Many, many people have claimed to have one through trade and/or a chest but NONE can provide proof. The only confirmed Crowd Pleaser on PS3 was hacked in this was in a video on youtube awhile back but removed now. I'm not calling anyone a liar just need proof. Also, guns can be duped without ever leaving possession of the original owner.

on chapter 15 in moresby when u get mowens package there is a level 3 picklock and a normal chest once u have mowens package get the chests then go to main menu then go back to the chests when u are on (u will spawn right outside the gates) then open again then keep doing this (u only get guns) i did it about 5 times and got an orange magnum so u could get an orange gun

Thread Information