+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dead Island Nighthawk Quest Gameplay - How to find the Aircraft / Plane Crash!!

Dead Island Nighthawk Quest Gameplay - How to find the Aircraft / Plane Crash!!

Papa Mudd
    17 minutes to find the aircraft... nice first post

Tourist
    ahhh u are a life saver i been looking for 25 mins thanx

thank you so much! I've been doing every side quest and this was really starting to piss me off

was wondering where i find the plane crash at. (nighthawk)

what?
    what is the problem to find it?
    i never got trouble finding it.
    i even did it with jin while wea re taking her to the jungle village, it was easy....
    plus its on the map.....

The Undead's Nightmare
    A lot of people try to find it soon as you get the mission. You have to wait til you get to the jungle area and it will be on the map if you select it

Quote Originally Posted by abig84 View Post
    A lot of people try to find it soon as you get the mission. You have to wait til you get to the jungle area and it will be on the map if you select it
    i did it too, it was confusing but you dont need a video for that.
    just write that the aircraft is in the jungle....

Quote Originally Posted by Archimedes View Post
    i did it too, it was confusing but you dont need a video for that.
    just write that the aircraft is in the jungle....
    How far into the campaign do you get jungle access? I just gained access to the city not long ago. Pause menu shows as 51% complete.

After the city you will be in the jungle. I think I'm at about 70% last time I checked and that was shortly after I got into the jungle. The city does take a while unless you just go straight through the missions but I explore a lot and build wealth so it took me a while to get past the city.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information