intriguing building in jungle

I found this locked building in the jungle, I think the programmers made it possible to enter, but I just can't...

So, I just grabbed the camera ('International Geographic' woman sidequest), it's located in a group of about 5 large wooden houses. Upon exiting the house that holds the camera, you get attacked by a dozen infected, who seem to be coming from out of the roof of a nearby house. The house has no unlockable doors and is impossible to enter.
    However, in front of this house there are 4 crates just lying around for no reason, which I stacked to reach the rooftop. I'm able to reach the right height, but can't enter the rooftop. You can clearly see there are holes in this roof.

I'm intrigued... has anyone been able to enter this building? Or had the patience to get 2 extra green crates I found further down the path and stacked them to reach higher then I did?
    Let me know!

Banoi Island Security
    Maybe it's an 'unlockable' with the Ryder White' campaign.

The Undead's Nightmare
    is it possible to drive a truck there then jump off the truck

Thread Information