Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Well i hit it with a Homerun Dev Bat and sent it eletricly flying away then while on the ground, meand my friends started kicking and punching it. Lol

As a Moderator on this Forum's I will help anyone who needs help. So please, if you got any problems, feel free to ask me.
    I am an experienced Dead Island Player and I have been on this Forum for a while now. I also post very helpful Tips & Tricks
    about Dead Island so feel free to check out my Profile where there are links to some of my threads that my help you out a lot
    through Dead Island.

Also, to those new members who recently joined the Forum's,
    Please don't forget to read the forum rules (http://www.deadislandforums.com/announcement.php?f=6) and also, come on down
    to the Shoutbox > Chatroom where you can chat with other Dead Island Forum players. :P

Thanks for reading this. Bye!
    - Sartex

Why not just buy medkits? they are much more easier and portable.

They take too much space in your inventory. Plus, I can always just look everywhere I turn to find some Snacks or w/e I can eat for HP.

As a Moderator on this Forum's I will help anyone who needs help. So please, if you got any problems, feel free to ask me.
    I am an experienced Dead Island Player and I have been on this Forum for a while now. I also post very helpful Tips & Tricks
    about Dead Island so feel free to check out my Profile where there are links to some of my threads that my help you out a lot
    through Dead Island.

Please don't forget to read the forum rules (http://www.deadislandforums.com/announcement.php?f=6) and also, come on down
    to the Shoutbox > Chatroom where you can chat with other Dead Island Forum players. :P

- Sartex

The Undead's Nightmare
    i usually keep 30 mediums and 30 larges on hand. ive never really had a problem with them taking up inventory as i only really use like 6 weapons and 2 guns and deobombs so i always have like 5-6 open spots of crap i find.

i wish other people would buy some med kits for once. last night playing i kept healing everyone. if someone was down i would run out into the line of fire to heal them and i never got brought back once. cheap players lol

I know how you feel abig. I used to just buy medkits to heal my friends. Noone ever healed me so I quit buying medkits. And now, I never even die. If my friends die, I would be like "PAYBACK FOR NOT HEALING ME BIOTCH" >:] MWUAHAHAHHA

through Dead Island.

- Sartex

The Undead's Nightmare
    I first started buying them cause my gf started playing and she was pretty bad. But I do randomly use them onmyself. Back then I was sam so no need when he basically autoheals

Lol... I noticed that on Sam. Thats why hes my fav and main character... He can get from 1 bar to like full in only mere minutes.

through Dead Island.

- Sartex

Quote Originally Posted by sartex View Post
    Lol... I noticed that on Sam. Thats why hes my fav and main character... He can get from 1 bar to like full in only mere minutes.
    Sam also good not just for its health but for its strength. Its combat and survival skill tree is the best out of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Radraz View Post
    Sam also good not just for its health but for its strength. Its combat and survival skill tree is the best out of them all.
    That is also true. Sam in my opinion is the best character on Dead Island

through Dead Island.

- Sartex

Logan is great because he has the Boomerang skill and can heal by drinking alcohol

Thread Information