+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What kind of zombies do you prefer?

What kind of zombies do you prefer?

Well I just wanted to see other peoples on opinion on this topic. I'm talking about zombies in general how do you like them slow moving but amazingly strong or the runners who are not so strong and maybe even the ones that are smarter and are more precise on how they kill.Also what they look like for example the look from when a zombies came out the ground and has a decomposed look or a newly made zombie with a few bite marks or etc.

I prefer large hordes of classic zombies with an occasional runner or two. In the beginning of zombie apocalypse you'd have several recently infected people who slowly become more sluggish the longer they've been a zombie. After some time the amount of the shamblers would be greated than runners. What comes to the intelligent zombies, they aren't really my thing.

Time Zone
    Eastern Time Zone
    I prefer none, I just love killing me some zombies.

As a Moderator on this Forum's I will help anyone who needs help. So please, if you got any problems, feel free to ask me.
    I am an experienced Dead Island Player and I have been on this Forum for a while now. I also post very helpful Tips & Tricks
    about Dead Island so feel free to check out my Profile where there are links to some of my threads that my help you out a lot
    through Dead Island.

Also, to those new members who recently joined the Forum's,
    Please don't forget to read the forum rules (http://www.deadislandforums.com/announcement.php?f=6) and also, come on down
    to the Shoutbox > Chatroom where you can chat with other Dead Island Forum players. :P

Thanks for reading this. Bye!
    - Sartex

Tourist
    Lol i prefer the dead type as in they died for the 2nd time and arent comming back again

Head Hunter
    The zombies I prefer are the lumbering, strong ones in close quarters environments, but faster ones in wide-open environments. Also, I don't care what zombies look like as in decay, but I like it when the zombies look different, so it seems like they were actually people before they got infected.

The strong ones are pretty cool but the weird thing is i really haven't seen much like they use to do like punch through walls and etc. basically they only go through glass anymore like windows. Runners are ok just not too many i mean they're dead their muscles in their legs are probably decayed or something so they shouldn't be going to fast.As for looks i just like how they look to match their setting like if they are nowhere near a graveyard they shouldn't have much dirt or look so decomposed unless they been around for awhile. Intelligent zombies to me don't make much sense since they are dead and their brains which they mainly crave are mostly dead leaving them with basically only animal instincts.

I agree with Zombie Food!
    Classic zombie horde but throw in a Nemesis or two, that'll get your adrenalin pumpin'!

^^,

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information