+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: The Laugh Box. Enjoy a good laugh here.

The Undead's Nightmare Razorhawkzor's Avatar
    If you are reading this, you have 1 new rule to follow. DO NOT, and I mean DO NOT MESS WITH MY DR. PEPPER

Banoi Island Security
    Time Zone
    EASTERN STANDARD TIME
    So, as a tribute to his new wife, WENDY, a man gets her name tattooed on his penis. When not aroused, all that shows is a W and a Y. The couple go to Jamaica for their honeymoon and decide to visit a nude beach. The husband goes up to a beach bar for drinks and notices that the Jamaican bartender also has a W and Y on his penis. He asks the bartender if he had done the same thing, and was his wife's name Wendy, too? Bartender says, " No, mon...it says, WELCOME TO JAMAICA MON HAVE A NICE DAY".

Catwoman Played by Nicholas Cage.

"Who Do You Voodoo!~
    --"This Hell Looks Kinda Like Paradise."~Logan

Time Zone
    Eastern Time Zone

As a Moderator on this Forum's I will help anyone who needs help. So please, if you got any problems, feel free to ask me.
    I am an experienced Dead Island Player and I have been on this Forum for a while now. I also post very helpful Tips & Tricks
    about Dead Island so feel free to check out my Profile where there are links to some of my threads that my help you out a lot
    through Dead Island.

Also, to those new members who recently joined the Forum's,
    Please don't forget to read the forum rules (http://www.deadislandforums.com/announcement.php?f=6) and also, come on down
    to the Shoutbox > Chatroom where you can chat with other Dead Island Forum players. :P

Thanks for reading this. Bye!
    - Sartex

The Undead's Nightmare Oldman Jr's Avatar
    Time Zone
    Mountain Daylight Time (GMT -6)
    yo mama so stupid when she was told to do a essay, she went and ****ed a mexican

"Oh esse, esse, esse!"

Time Zone
    Eastern Time Zone
    I didn't even smirk... What a lame and mean joke.

As a Moderator on this Forum's I will help anyone who needs help. So please, if you got any problems, feel free to ask me.
    I am an experienced Dead Island Player and I have been on this Forum for a while now. I also post very helpful Tips & Tricks
    about Dead Island so feel free to check out my Profile where there are links to some of my threads that my help you out a lot
    through Dead Island.

Please don't forget to read the forum rules (http://www.deadislandforums.com/announcement.php?f=6) and also, come on down
    to the Shoutbox > Chatroom where you can chat with other Dead Island Forum players. :P

- Sartex

Quote Originally Posted by TPGTeeVee View Post
    yo mama so stupid when she was told to do a essay, she went and ****ed a mexican

"Oh esse, esse, esse!"
    Haha, awesome.

New members and other people who have forgotten the rules, please read and understand them. They can be found here: http://www.deadislandforums.com/announcement.php?f=10 But most of you don't care...so just ignore them...

Make up sex -- it's sex you make up when you haven't really had it.

Time Zone
    Eastern Time Zone
    I am epic. Just deal with it.
    Last edited by sartex; 07-20-2012 at 02:20 PM.

through Dead Island.

- Sartex

Quote Originally Posted by sartex View Post
    I am epic. Just deal with it.
    Can I be epic too?

New members and other people who have forgotten the rules, please read and understand them. They can be found here: http://www.deadislandforums.com/announcement.php?f=10 But most of you don't care...so just ignore them...

Make up sex -- it's sex you make up when you haven't really had it.

Time Zone
    Eastern Time Zone
    No I dislike beggars

through Dead Island.

- Sartex

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information