Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Tourist
    To get lots of champagne to sell, go to the labaratory and look for a frige that has champagne in it. Get a friend who has a lot of rifle ammo and an auto rifle. Have your friend shoot at where the champagne is in the frige. Then you take a lot of it and give it to sventtna, the girl who wants champagne, and get diamonds. Then go sell them. From duplicating I got 1221 diamonds and sold them for over 200,000 thousand plus money. You could also go in the bloodbath arena and kill zombies and take the zombies money. I got 700,000 from a forty round bloodbath arena match.

Some of those tips are useful. Thanks
    http://videogames-source.com/dead-island-review/ http://videogames-source.com/dead-island-co-op-impressions/

Quote Originally Posted by OMGITSJASON View Post
    Some of those tips are useful. Thanks
    If you also got some tips, feel free to post the.

As a Moderator on this Forum's I will help anyone who needs help. So please, if you got any problems, feel free to ask me.
    I am an experienced Dead Island Player and I have been on this Forum for a while now. I also post very helpful Tips & Tricks
    about Dead Island so feel free to check out my Profile where there are links to some of my threads that my help you out a lot
    through Dead Island.

Also, to those new members who recently joined the Forum's,
    Please don't forget to read the forum rules (http://www.deadislandforums.com/announcement.php?f=6) and also, come on down
    to the Shoutbox > Chatroom where you can chat with other Dead Island Forum players. :P

Thanks for reading this. Bye!
    - Sartex

Tourist
    I wish i had the dlc... But my trick is killing the humans with guns, walk around moresby and you will find a lot of people with guns, the guns a worth 800 minimum. But in the jungle when you go after vargas and afran. They drop so many rifles and they're 2000 min each .

The Undead's Nightmare
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-T View Post
    I wish i had the dlc... But my trick is killing the humans with guns, walk around moresby and you will find a lot of people with guns, the guns a worth 800 minimum. But in the jungle when you go after vargas and afran. They drop so many rifles and they're 2000 min each .
    when you get higher up in levels they can be worth 5-6-7 grand. when i was a lower level some level 60 joined my game and wasnt picking up any guns that the people were dropping, i quickly picked them all up

Tourist
    Quote Originally Posted by abig84 View Post
    when you get higher up in levels they can be worth 5-6-7 grand. when i was a lower level some level 60 joined my game and wasnt picking up any guns that the people were dropping, i quickly picked them all up
    Holy ****, i'm lvl 50 right now. And its true most guns i find are about 1000 minimun, can't wait to get to the point were there worth that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-T View Post
    Holy ****, i'm lvl 50 right now. And its true most guns i find are about 1000 minimun, can't wait to get to the point were there worth that much.
    Ima ultra-millionaire... If you need money. Ask me I can give you 10,000 Diamonds ( 1,500 dollars each) or I can give you 16 LVL 60 Guns, worth 30k each.

But you must have a PS3.

As a Moderator on this Forum's I will help anyone who needs help. So please, if you got any problems, feel free to ask me.
    I am an experienced Dead Island Player and I have been on this Forum for a while now. I also post very helpful Tips & Tricks
    about Dead Island so feel free to check out my Profile where there are links to some of my threads that my help you out a lot
    through Dead Island.

Please don't forget to read the forum rules (http://www.deadislandforums.com/announcement.php?f=6) and also, come on down
    to the Shoutbox > Chatroom where you can chat with other Dead Island Forum players. :P

- Sartex

Thanks for these tips. Really helped a lot

No problemo. Glad to help.

through Dead Island.

- Sartex

One word...duplicate. 'Nuff said.

Thread Information