-Damage: 1197+611
    -Force: 2225+974
    -Durability: 95+60
    -Handling: 40+3

Level required: 60
    Value: $6878
    Upgrade: Level 4
    Modification: -
    Personal note: Best with Pick-and-ohm mod, uses half of sledgehammers' stamina, easy knockdowns, if spent points correctly Sam B is beast with it.

Sellin for level 60 Exceptional (Orange) non-modified Wakizashi, Machete, Eviscerator, Bushmaster.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    ~Albert Einstein

i got evicirator but that just a pickaxe

Quote Originally Posted by lolses View Post
    i got evicirator but that just a pickaxe
    Orange Pickaxe. And you do realise a Pickaxe is worth more for Sam B than the Eviscerator?
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    ~Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Jiub18 View Post
    Orange Pickaxe. And you do realise a Pickaxe is worth more for Sam B than the Eviscerator?
    i have xian and already got the pick of destiny and it couse more damage than that pice of **** so if u wana make good offers pleas offer good stuff go and check the trading section and learn u noob

i have xian and already got the pick of destiny and it couse more damage than that pice of **** so if u wana make good offers pleas offer good stuff go and check the trading section and learn u noob
    Pick of Destiny is a quest reward and not a "real" Legendary weapon just like Tijuana machete, Zed's Demise, Gabriel's Sledgehammer. Also Pick of Destiny cant use the best modification for Pickaxes the Pick-and-ohm mod which was added with the 1.3 patch. And lastly: You seriously use Pick of Destiny with Xian and call me a noob....? Thats just hilarious
    ~Albert Einstein

i dont call u a noob for using the pickaxe i call u a noob for doing stupid trades like that one once agin ill tell u go and check the trading section and check and learn! nooob and the pick of destiny is better but i dont use it those suck i have them for collection

i dont call u a noob for using the pickaxe i call u a noob for doing stupid trades like that one once agin ill tell u go and check the trading section and check and learn! nooob and the pick of destiny is better but i dont use it those suck i have them for collection

Youre really dumb to this game...
    ~Albert Einstein

exacly that what i say when i read your ****y post, nayway u have more than a pick axe i got the evicirator and more so add me for a trade xliquiid_mxnitar ps3 rulesssssssss

Thread Information