Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

People dropping into your game and killing you

Hi
    I am keen to play with others and so far I have had 2 co-op people drop into my game and the help has been amazing then I have had 2 other random people drop into my game at the same time and one of them killed me.
    Is there any way to prevent them from killing me?
    I only ask because I am new and I was super annoyed and then they just ran off and did their thing and I was in the middle of something and it stuffed it up for me because I could've used the help and instead I had to exit the game.

Sorry it's long but I just really want to play with others and get the game done.

thanks in advance =]

The Undead's Nightmare
    Yea you can boot them. If they are doing it on purpose they will just keep rejoining. But its a big problem. Basically boot them or just leave the game.

Now you can kill them back.

Banoi Island Resident GOD_wears_GUCCI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchiesAnd40s View Post
    Dutchiesand40's- Is that you in your avatar? nice lats if so brotha, looks like some serious delts as well. And Kel- if you are on pc hit me up and I will give you a weapon to kill them back. or the kick button like they said works well.
    http://www.Godrobforums.forumotion.com

Quote Originally Posted by GOD_wears_GUCCI View Post
    Dutchiesand40's- Is that you in your avatar? nice lats if so brotha, looks like some serious delts as well. And Kel- if you are on pc hit me up and I will give you a weapon to kill them back. or the kick button like they said works well.
    Yes, sir. That is me, approximately two months ago.

She plays X360 Live by the way.

If you have live, feel free to join in.

Banoi Island Resident GOD_wears_GUCCI's Avatar

You do B.B comps? look like you would do pretty well! I got to about 5'7-8 180lbs and 7% bf then tore a rotator cuff and couldnt train for about a year. slowly getting back into it. and I no longer have my xbox, but if I get it from my parents I will join up!
    http://www.Godrobforums.forumotion.com

Quote Originally Posted by GOD_wears_GUCCI View Post
    You do B.B comps? look like you would do pretty well! I got to about 5'7-8 180lbs and 7% bf then tore a rotator cuff and couldnt train for about a year. slowly getting back into it. and I no longer have my xbox, but if I get it from my parents I will join up!
    I've got back and spinal injuries so I can't do a lot of heavy weight training, I try to make up for it by pushing myself with everything else. My cardio routines are hour-long uphill runs with a weighted vest and ankle weights amounting between 25-45 lbs. I do what I call "Upside down core pull ups" with 25-45 lbs on myself as well. Most my workouts involve resistance or some type of weighted challenge added to them. (I like to test the limits, plus the resistance gives better quality results. When you go to your local gym to workout without the resistance or weights you look like an animal because you are used to additional weight during your reps that is not available in a public gym - Unless you bring them in which I often do.) The V-taper came from weighted cardio 5/6 days a week along with weighted upper-body exercises. (Weighted vest etc. while doing pull ups, push ups, burpees, and more) I like the wide-spread pull up technique for the lats, the thin waist line was due to all the core reps I put in + the intense cardio. A lot of LTR dips(Left to Right) along with some basic well-known ab workouts. Stretching is important for a lean look. The only thing I did not do is diet, and I probably never will. My diet consists of Subway and Dominoes. That's how I like it, too.

I am between 5'8 and 5'9 and I weigh approx 145-150. So for me, a 45 lb weighted vest adds an acceptable challenge to my 3-4 hour workout sessions. The vests are a great addition for upper-body building, as well as slimming the waist line because of how much more sweat you will produce. I purchased mine at Dick's Sporting Goods in Burlington, VT for around $100.00 though I am sure you can find them near you if not online.

Hopefully you get back into the grind of things, I know how much it sucks to have injuries hold you back. Don't over-do it while you are recovering, make steady improvements and stay focused. The real trick is to always challenge yourself because if not it is easy to get bored and distracted. If you do not already, try supplements. (Pre-workout drinks are great for energy, protein shakes are great for post-workout muscle recovery.) I now stay fit for the art I am involved in. I got fit to better myself, but I'll never quit because of how much it has improved my quality of life. I'm sure you can agree that not only does it make you look better, but feel better. For me it's become a lifestyle.
    Last edited by DutchiesAnd40s; 05-01-2012 at 12:57 PM.

Tourist
    hehe, and if you find those ppl. you can join and kill them now XD.

Hey thanks and I'm enjoying playing - just wandering around doing random stuff and killing zombies is fun.

I hate that, you must try to kill them as much as possible.
    Last edited by runthis; 05-03-2012 at 09:30 PM. Reason: gay

Thread Information