+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shotgun ammo blueprint

Shotgun ammo blueprint

So I was looking online and it seems that I missed this mod during the hands of justice quest. Can I go back to the police station and get it (even though I finished the quest) or is it lost forever? Same thing with the baseball bat dev. Mod. Is there an easy way back to the supermarket or should I just forget abot it and try on my next paly-through?

Banoi Island Security
    Time Zone
    EASTERN STANDARD TIME
    You can go back to the po po station. That room opens when a zombie bursts out after you pick up Tim's file. The blueprint is on top of one of the file cabinets. The room is directly opposite the chief's office door, where you have to download from his PC. Unfortunately, to get to the market, you have to go back through the sewers to city hall, then access the other sewer entrance to the market.

Quote Originally Posted by BLADED B1RD View Post
    You can go back to the po po station. That room opens when a zombie bursts out after you pick up Tim's file. The blueprint is on top of one of the file cabinets. The room is directly opposite the chief's office door, where you have to download from his PC. Unfortunately, to get to the market, you have to go back through the sewers to city hall, then access the other sewer entrance to the market.
    Thanks for the info, I was able to back and grab it, now I'm going to start carrying a shottie around and see how it goes.

Time Zone
    Eastern Time Zone
    Are you on PS3?I have a really good Detox Shotgun LVL 60, I could give u it. For free...

As a Moderator on this Forum's I will help anyone who needs help. So please, if you got any problems, feel free to ask me.
    I am an experienced Dead Island Player and I have been on this Forum for a while now. I also post very helpful Tips & Tricks
    about Dead Island so feel free to check out my Profile where there are links to some of my threads that my help you out a lot
    through Dead Island.

Also, to those new members who recently joined the Forum's,
    Please don't forget to read the forum rules (http://www.deadislandforums.com/announcement.php?f=6) and also, come on down
    to the Shoutbox > Chatroom where you can chat with other Dead Island Forum players. :P

Thanks for reading this. Bye!
    - Sartex

Hardened Killer
    City Hall -Supermarket mission is chapter 7. Join someone's game at chapter 6 and talk them into going back to the resort to get the green skull before going.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information