Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tourist

Stuck: How do I get in to Russian hideout

I can see the bunker/hideout... the path shows up (where I'm supposed to walk) on the screen (map/directional compass) But all I get is a wall of foliage in the and rocks and I can't get thru them.

What am I doing wrong???

Thanks!

you will have to go all the way around,it's on the other side and you can't get through the bushes.it's close to the road.i had this problem the first time i played it through,stupid marker on the map shows you the wrong way to go....as usual.that thing really sucks in the jungle.so yeah just go along the road,don't go through bushes,it's not far off the road.

Banoi Island Security
    You can go through the foliage, you have to go a bit past the bunker though. There is not a clear path, but you can pass through the leaves.

Easiest way for you to not get lost is start from the River Village. From there, just follow the road down to where the car is and not where you first entered it with Jin...ie it's not the one with a crashed car and broken down lookout tower.
    Last edited by p_andrew; 05-18-2012 at 12:14 PM.

Tourist
    Hey Thanks guys! I figured it out! And then I figured out how much stuff I missed during my first play through! I finally found Jason (vorhees) .... why was that a$%hole so hard to kill

haha..excellent,he is the best fun though,did you get his chainsaw?

He respawns you know. And hes really easy actually, takes like 1 hit to kill him...

As a Moderator on this Forum's I will help anyone who needs help. So please, if you got any problems, feel free to ask me.
    I am an experienced Dead Island Player and I have been on this Forum for a while now. I also post very helpful Tips & Tricks
    about Dead Island so feel free to check out my Profile where there are links to some of my threads that my help you out a lot
    through Dead Island.

Also, to those new members who recently joined the Forum's,
    Please don't forget to read the forum rules (http://www.deadislandforums.com/announcement.php?f=6) and also, come on down
    to the Shoutbox > Chatroom where you can chat with other Dead Island Forum players. :P

Thanks for reading this. Bye!
    - Sartex

Tourist
    Quote Originally Posted by SSrevolt View Post
    haha..excellent,he is the best fun though,did you get his chainsaw?
    He killed me like 5 times and when I re spawned he was usually behind me. Finally, through a glitch I was able to take him out.... and then I got his chainsaw. Good times!

Use the left hand of glova, then stomp on his head...that might work. I actually haven't tried to kill him by myself so I don't know how difficult he is. I usually let my friends do all the dirty work while I stand by the sidelines cheering them on hahahaha.

Tourist
    Quote Originally Posted by p_andrew View Post
    Use the left hand of glova, then stomp on his head...that might work. I actually haven't tried to kill him by myself so I don't know how difficult he is. I usually let my friends do all the dirty work while I stand by the sidelines cheering them on hahahaha.
    I'm playing Xian... so I'm not sure if she gets the left hand of glova... she's only really good when her Fury kicks in....

Thread Information