Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PS3 players with mic for new playthrough

Hello,Im looking for 3 people on PSN who would like to start a new game of dead island,as i got about half way done with the game and eventually just put it down and never played it again as i played by myself for the most part of it. All that i ask is YOU HAVE A MIC, I honestly dont care how old you are as long as you have the decency to put your voice changer up to +1 if you're like 12,13,14 ect (you know who you are) If it however personally matters to you how old i am,im 18. If you would like to play you can either add me directly on PS3 at xxfitzyxx321 just make sure to leave a message in the friend request like "Dead Island" or something along those lines,or if you want feel free to leave a comment on here

I could play and help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by p_andrew View Post
    I could play and help you out.
    alright ill send you an add,im gonna get on around 7pm EST time incase any one else wants to join

Oh...that might be already a little too late for me. 7 pm EST is like 3 am my time lol.

oh alright well send me an add anyways (i wasnt able to send you one cuz of your privacy settings) we can do arena or something another time

I don't have arena either hahaha. But mmkay, I'mma send one your way now.

Aye, I got a mic and I got Arena. Im LVL 60 on every character also with every legendary on this game.

As a Moderator on this Forum's I will help anyone who needs help. So please, if you got any problems, feel free to ask me.
    I am an experienced Dead Island Player and I have been on this Forum for a while now. I also post very helpful Tips & Tricks
    about Dead Island so feel free to check out my Profile where there are links to some of my threads that my help you out a lot
    through Dead Island.

Also, to those new members who recently joined the Forum's,
    Please don't forget to read the forum rules (http://www.deadislandforums.com/announcement.php?f=6) and also, come on down
    to the Shoutbox > Chatroom where you can chat with other Dead Island Forum players. :P

Thanks for reading this. Bye!
    - Sartex

oh wow you must really enjoy playing dead island aha but do you want to completly start over,without any legendarys or anything like that,im just looking for a few people who want to start from scratch on a new clean playthrough of the game

Do i gotta start fresh? I mean, i could join ur lobby and u could be like lvl 1 and i can still join u even tho im lvl 60. I can also set the options so the zombies r ur lvl, not mine.

As a Moderator on this Forum's I will help anyone who needs help. So please, if you got any problems, feel free to ask me.
    I am an experienced Dead Island Player and I have been on this Forum for a while now. I also post very helpful Tips & Tricks
    about Dead Island so feel free to check out my Profile where there are links to some of my threads that my help you out a lot
    through Dead Island.

Also, to those new members who recently joined the Forum's,
    Please don't forget to read the forum rules (http://www.deadislandforums.com/announcement.php?f=6) and also, come on down
    to the Shoutbox > Chatroom where you can chat with other Dead Island Forum players. :P

Thanks for reading this. Bye!
    - Sartex

yea i know but im not looking for someone to blow through and one hit zombies,ide want to play with everyone at level 1 with no special advantages,cuz then it just makes the game boring if you got someone whos level 60 with a weapon that can run over a hoarde of walkers in 3 seconds

Thread Information