+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: dead island riptide no sound issue

dead island riptide no sound issue

i have been playing the dead island riptide for about a hour and i have no sound what so ever i'm playing it on xbox 360 and it's hard to play a game with no sound what so ever so please fix it or refund my money due to a messed up game

I have the same issue here ALL of a sudden the game lost volume period. Very difficult to play without music/sound , anyone else having this issue ???

My volume went out about an hour ago and I have no idea why either. I called Game Stop, went and got a different disk, and same issue. I've tried deleting all data to no avail as well. I'm hoping it's an issue that will have a patch for today or tomorrow. Here's hoping.

Same issue here.

I"m hoping it's the servers. I get volume in the beginning of the game loading but as soon as you I have the option to start or continue the sound goes out. Maybe they'll patch it soon.

yep same here. man this is frustrating

yep, I'm having the same issue.

Same issue here. I can play for about 10 minutes or so and then the sound will cut out. I though it was my audio receiver so I plugged directly into the TV and same issue. Also, when I exit to the dashboard there is no sound there for a while either.

Well did happen to the first dead island too wait for the patch it will fix it hope so

For a game to make it to gold without catching an issue like this is completely unacceptable. Dead Island was a bit of a mess, but I had fun playing it and that's what counts. I figured I would have faith and hopefully have some more fun slicing and dicing some more zombies when I came to find I would be losing audio every 10 minutes unless I restart my xbox. This better get patched quickly or Techland won't be getting my support again.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information