Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Undead's Nightmare
    gonna try the nathan drake collection thats coming out next week. never played any of the uncharted games yet so perfect timing as i just got a ps4

The Undead's Nightmare LEVEL60LOGAN's Avatar
    I have 100% platinum for Uncharted 1 and 2. After 2 I am done with that franchise. I do love 2 but do not wish to continue with it the franchise itself. After the Infamous games, especially 1, I have not played 2 or Festival Of Blood but I do have them, I am done with that franchise as well.
    Vinceṛ!

Logan Carter is no goddamn douchebag.

The Undead's Nightmare
    they were all pretty short. 7-8 hours a piece, pretty much all have the same result and ending. i could not beat the end boss on uncharted two. even on easy, had to look up a cheap way to to do it on youtube after dying 10 times. at least they were only 20 bucks a game. the infamous games i always wanted to try too

Well, I can say that unless I buy a PS4 there are no more games I'm looking forward to coming out for PS3. The lineup is a joke.

Ha, you just read my Tapatalk sig.

New members and other people who have forgotten the rules, please read and understand them. They can be found here:
    RULES HERE

Make up sex -- it's sex you make up when you haven't really had it.

My next game is gonna be Destiny 2 once it drops on PC later this month. I like what I saw on the PS4 so I'm looking forward to it. Probably gonna roll a Titan.

Thread Information