Zombie Exterminator

PS3 Dead Island CO-OP

Hey Ik I have the game on 360 but a friend let me borrow the ps3 version. PSN ID is
    Bollox2K

Zombie Exterminator Jim di Griz's Avatar
    And I'll give you about a week before Sony blocks/bans that username...
    A bloody screen...so real!

Zombie Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim di Griz View Post
    And I'll give you about a week before Sony blocks/bans that username...
    Had it since 2007 lol my dad set it up jim

Fair enough, but you know Sony, they can be a bit slow at times...then suddenly schnickt! You're cut off. Best have a back-up PSN ID just in case as I've heard of older PSN IDs getting banned quite recently for similar names.

Zombie Exterminator
    Fair enough, but you know Sony, they can be a bit slow at times...then suddenly schnickt! You're cut off. Best have a back-up PSN ID just in case as I've heard of older PSN IDs getting banned quite recently for similar names.
    Wont be buying PS4 which is what they are mainly working on and I think a Sony employee has seen my name before I have seen worst names on both consoles and a bit slow? 7 years is a long time and I also have a question Jim I have version 1.4.0 on PS3 yet I see people with version 1.5.0 yet there is no notification to update but thanks for the look out Jim

No worries. Yeah, I posted up about that v1.5.0 thing a while ago. It's those who got the GOTY or somesuch edition which had a patch that the rest of us didn't get.

I said at the time, I'm guessing that spending the umpteen thousand dollars per console which both Sony and MS charge for any patch/update, was thought a bit much by techland. I can sort of see their point.

Zombie Exterminator
    No worries. Yeah, I posted up about that v1.5.0 thing a while ago. It's those who got the GOTY or somesuch edition which had a patch that the rest of us didn't get.

I said at the time, I'm guessing that spending the umpteen thousand dollars per console which both Sony and MS charge for any patch/update, was thought a bit much by techland. I can sort of see their point.
    I have the survivor edition. Anyway back to the OP you want to play sometime? I don't have a mic btw

You only need mics for when throwing grenades, so that's fine.

I'm still kind of caught up with several other games presently, and there are more coming out during the next two months...so I'm unfortunately going to have to bow out of that offer.

PS3 Dead Island CO OP

its gonna be tough to beat dying light. just played an hour of dead island 1 and i cant stand the slow pace

Thread Information