Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    The Undead's Nightmare LEVEL60LOGAN's Avatar
    Save Us Perkin.
    Vinceṛ!

Logan Carter is no goddamn douchebag.

Administrator
    Hey guys! I'm not SUPER Dead... just half!

I think the real issue here is that Dead Island came out in 2011, and it's hard to keep a community that's based off of a game continuously bursting with life for literally 4 years, so long as no meaningful sequel comes out... the delay of Dead Island 2 isn't much help either.

However, we are still literally the top Dead Island community out there (We're the top result Google for Dead Island Forum, even beating Steam, and we appear in many different contexts), and a-lot of that has to do with you guys' spot on threads throughout the years, so when the game IS released, we're gonna get a HUGE flood of members, plus there will literally be a whole new world for everyone to explore (which is what we do best here).

In the meantime, I think the only real subjects that can generate interest around Dead Island at the moment are news about the sequel (which are scarce), and the modding community. If any one of you guys wants to take it upon himself/herself to run it, I'd be happy to open a Modding section where we can post the coolest ones!

I guess all I'm trying to say is, that this is completely natural and to be expected in the flow of things, it's tough to keep a community running on an empty tank, and most franchises don't really take 5 years for a proper sequel to come out haha. Until then, enjoy eachother's company!

As always, I'm open to any ideas you guys have by the way! I apologize if sometimes they are technically unfeasible (Mike is a wizard as far as I'm concerned, but even he has his limits).

Oh, and it should goes without saying that it's a pleasure as always to see you guys here! How've you all been?
    Deadislandforums is Recruiting Mods!

Great post, Nim. Spot on. Pretty sure Perkin just likes to mess with you, me, anyone else. You should definitely be proud of this forum and all the statistics it boasts.
    Vinceṛ!

Feels great to see some real activity here. Dead Island is becoming older and older, but hopefully there are still people out there playing it!

The new Dead Island 2 will hopefully put some life into this community. The game looks like Dead Rising, and it is okay, but I'd like it to be more like Dead Island... With a crazier Storyline and some serious kick-ass weapons and monsters.

Anyways, great to see some activity within.

aaaaaaaaaaaaa ! LOL DEAD ISLAND 2 IS DEAD !
    Vinceṛ!

Oh yeah, the new mods. Jim was easily the best for the job if he was interested. He's the regular, super helpful, knows his stuff and maybe have a lot of experience on this site. I'd say he's a good guy, but that does not matter for this job - Always Be Closing.

Thread Information