I <3 Shotguns

Dead Island Epidemic soon to cease

Just came across this article about epidemic, a bit late all be it: http://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matthe...land-epidemic/

most importiant part of the article :“Over the past weeks and months we’ve been evaluating how to proceed with Dead Island: Epidemic and looking towards the future for the game. We’re sad to announce today that we’ve come to the conclusion to cease further development.”

Also on the 15th of October they will flip the final switch turning off online support for the game so If you have never played it and wanted to try that "Sharknado" skill or whatever, you've got 16 days before it is no longer supported. I'm not really supriesd by this as the game looked too silly to me from the start, setting aside the fact that it's a MOBA. But hey, maybe I'll try it now before it disappears, provided it's still a F2P model.

Respectfully,
    Undead Zen

The Undead's Nightmare LEVEL60LOGAN's Avatar
    This is PC only right? I read the good thing about PC games is that users can have servers they created when the main ones get shut down, unlike console games such as PS3 and XBOX.
    Vincerò!

Logan Carter is no goddamn douchebag.

I <3 Shotguns
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing, I'm betting someone out there has data mined the game already and will have a bootleg version that can run off of privet servers or something.

IF ONLY PS3 had something stellar like that.
    Vincerò!

If you have never played it and wanted to try that "Sharknado" skill or whatever

xuthoi, tell me more of this SHARKNADO skill...?
    Vincerò!

a very interesting game

Thread Information