Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    if you have a chainsaw, all you have to do is litteraly stand there and hold the trigger. Its SOOOO easy it shouldnt be allowed....

I <3 Shotguns
    Most easy way is to use glovas left hand. Thug is falling to the ground then give him a kick to win some time until your stamina has recovered and then kick in his head.
    WHO DO YOU VODOO, *****!?!

Tourist
    This helped soo much, i like to just run around and explore, but i always die when there's these big crowds with thugs or screamers, even floaters... dont like them Is there an easy way to kill screamers?

I always stab him multiple times with a poisoned kitchen knife or dagger until he makes the "hemmmmmmmmm...." sound and then finish him off with more stabs. It's so hilarious when he makes those noises. LOL.

Is there any way to knock them on the ground?
    I got a side quest that required me to kill a thug inside a bathroom and I managed to knock him on his back somehow. I would like to do this again.

Use a sticky bomb on them and use slash weapons to cut ther limbs. Also if they hit certain objects when fighting they can be knock down to the ground.
    Last edited by Wazaaaa06; 02-14-2016 at 02:28 PM.
    PSN ID : Wazaaaa23

it is imposible. thank for information

Thread Information